News and Events
Please check back frequently for the latest news and press releases regarding STERIS Life Sciences products and solutions.
- interphex 2017
1/19/2017 3:29 PM
start your planning to attend interphex 2017 at the javits center in new york city and come see us. the dates this year are: march 21 - march 23.
- education series half day seminar: keeping the "c" in cgmp
1/6/2017 7:36 AM
join steris corporation’s technical experts, paul lopolito and beth kroeger, to learn about new cleaning and maintenance solutions for your facilities and stainless steel equipment.
- cast your vote for the article of the year
1/6/2017 2:26 PM
help vote for steris. cast your vote for the 2016 article of the year award!
- steris life sciences webinar - gmp vs non-gmp washers and sterilizers
12/9/2016 3:50 PM
in our upcoming steris life sciences webinar, we will be discussing the characteristics that differentiate “gmp” from regular or “laboratory” equipment.
- steris life sciences webinar - three reasons why stainless steel maintenance is critical to your processes
11/29/2016 7:16 AM
in our upcoming steris life sciences webinar, we will be discussing three reasons why stainless steel maintenance is critical to your processes.
- cleaning validation in continuous manufacturing
11/14/2016 10:12 AM
using continuous manufacturing process? our experts share a lifecycle cleaning validation approach on pharmtech.com
- worst case biofilm conditions for cleaning evaluations
11/14/2016 10:23 AM
what’s the biggest influence of biofilm formations? it’s not the surface type! get our expert findings @crtmagazine
- guideline to disinfectant validation webinar
11/2/2016 10:31 AM
join jim polarine, steris' technical services expert, as he covers a webinar on validation and performance testing of antimicrobial technologies.
- steris life sciences webinar - nist/iso traceable calibration program webinar
11/2/2016 11:11 AM
join the steris life sciences team for a wonderful learning opportunity during our upcoming webinar focusing on a walkthrough of nist/iso traceable calibration programs.
- steris life sciences webinar - automated washing: basic principles and common mistakes
11/2/2016 10:31 AM
in our upcoming steris life sciences webinar, we will be discussing automated washing, basic principles and common mistakes.