ProKlenz® TWO High Performance Acid Detergent
Organic Acid Blend; Biodegradable Ingredients; Routine cleaning; Rouge Removal; Passivation
ProKlenz® TWO High Performance Acid Detergent is a specially formulated phosphate-free for routine cleaning, derouging and passivation in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable detergent.
HOW PROKLENZ TWO WORKS
ProKlenz TWO Acid Detergent is a proprietary blend of organic acids, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This low foaming product removes a wide range of process residues, inorganic soils and rouge, and is ideal for use in CIP, COP, manual and passivation applications.
WHY PROKLENZ TWO?
• Productivity - Effective for routine removal of inorganic soils and rouge as well as for passivation in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
• Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
• Globally Availability - phosphate-free, and manufactured with biodegradable ingredients to support harmonization of cleaning processes
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
Form - Liquid
Odor - Slight chemical
Specific Gravity - 77° F (25° C) 1.18
pH - undiluted 1.3
Solubility - Complete
Foam - Low
Rinsing - Excellent
Phosphates - None; 0% P
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)