ProKlenz® Booster High Performance Detergent Additive can resolve your most challenging process cleaning challenges by greatly enhancing the performance of other detergents with a state-of-the-art surfactant system and oxidizing chemistry.
HOW PROKLENZ BOOSTER WORKS
ProKlenz Booster Detergent Additive is a proprietary blend of surfactants, an oxidizing agent and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This product removes a wide range of process residues and is ideal for use in CIP, COP, and manual applications.
WHY PROKLENZ BOOSTER?
• Productivity - Enhances cleaning performance of other detergents or works individually with its superior blend of surfactants and oxidizing chemistry. An excellent product for tablet coating removal in pharmaceutical and dietary supplement manufacturing facilities
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
• Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics (above 50°C) when used in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
• Globally Availability - phosphate free, and manufactured with biodegradable ingredients to support harmonization of cleaning processes
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
Form - Colorless to straw, clear liquid
Odor - Low odor
Specific Gravity - 77° F (25° C) 1.040, typical
pH - undiluted 5.5, typical
Solubility - Complete
Foam - Low at temperatures above 50° C