Location: Dresden, Germany
Our STERIS technical expert, Gerhard Lauth is back for an exclusive 2-day VHP seminar and teaming up with other industry experts! Attendees will gain a comprehensive understanding about our VHP solutions and applications. In addition, the team from TüV SüD will provide insights on many industry subjects related to qualification and validation.
The event will be held in German.
- Case studies H202 fumigation in research and production
- VHP applications in animal rooms, locks, laboratories and on devices
- Qualification and validation
- Possible uses of H202 fumigation as an alternative or formalin fumigation
- Different room fumigation processes, including dry H202 fumigation process
- Fumigation of safety filter housings in ventilation systems
- Measurement of the H202 concentration
- Requirements for clean rooms for fumigation
- Material locks with integration of the VHP process
- Room and plant decontamination using H202 fumigation in BSL3 laboratories and animal husbandry
- Design and execution of rooms with the possibility H202 fumigation
- VHP cycle development and validation
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind learning opportunity from the best in the industry! The first night will also include a dinner cruise with live music!