Our resident contamination control expert, Jim Polarine is leading another webinar in partnership with Executive Conference Corporation (ECC) Webinars. During this comprehensive virtual session, Jim will present and de-mystify the four common myths that exist in the cleanrooms today through the use of good science, technical expertise and case studies.
- Disinfectant Quantity - The misconception that more disinfecting agent is always better for sanitization of surfaces.
- Microbiological Resistance - The misconception that micro-organisms will develop resistance over time to the use of disinfectants.
- Disinfection Rotation - The misconception that disinfection rotation is required to prevent microbiological resistance (i.e. Myth #1).
- Effectiveness of Isopropyl Alcohol - The misconception that 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) is effective for control of fungal and bacterial spores.
Attendees will learn and understand the importance of developing a robust saniziation along with clear understanding of these myths to develop a risk-based saniziation program.
Who Should Attend?
- Validation Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Lean Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Production Managers