Our expert, Jim Polarine is teaming up with the Executive Conference Corporation (ECC) Webinars to host a virtual learning experience about the current cleaning and disinfection industry regulations in the US, Europe and Globally. Jim will discuss current antimicrobial products used in the cleanroom industry, regulatory expectations for Annex 1 revisions, and FDA Warning Letters.
This webinar will also cover the best practices for cleaning frequency, disinfectant rotation, rinsing and residue removal, disinfectant coverage calculations and the most current equipment and methodologies. Attendees will also gain the ability to design an effective risk-based approach to cleaning and disinfection.
- Effective ways to rotate disinfectants
- How to develop a sound cleaning and disinfection program
- Current industry methods for applying disinfectants
- Effective methods for controlling residues
- How to be in compliance with FDA and EMA
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will provide valuable knowledge to all FDA and EMA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device fields. Employees will benefit, include:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- EH&S Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers