Location: Maple Grove, MN
March 13 - 14, 2018
Seminar Topics Include:• Evolution of Industrial Sterilization
• Sterilization Microbiology
• Gamma Radiation Sterilization Review
• Electron Beam Sterilization Review
• Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Review
• Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization Review
• Packaging Considerations for Sterile Medical Devices
• Cleaning Programs for Medical Device Cleanrooms
• Radiation Dose Setting & Maintaining a Sterile Claim
• Validations for Ethylene Oxide Processing
• Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization Processing
• How to Ensure an Effective Sterile Barrier System
$450 if registered by January 30, 2018
$475 if registered January 31 - March 6, 2018
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Maple Grove, Minnesota at the discounted rate of $129 per night. Rooms are available on a limited basis and reservations must be made by February 19, 2018. To make your reservation, please call the hotel reservation center at (763) 425-3800 or click here and request the group code STE.
Register here and to find more information.
*Registration includes attendance for the seminar, all materials, meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks both days), optional reception, and the optional facility and laboratory tour.