Cage-Klenz® 100 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent
Alkaline Detergent with Corrosion Inhibitors
Cage-Klenz® 100 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning and materials compatibility requirements found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 100 Alkaline Detergent is a liquid, phosphate-free detergent for use in high pressure spray animal cage washing equipment. It is formulated with corrosion inhibitors for enhanced materials compatibility.
• Efficacy - Effectively cleans organic cage residues in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Excellent materials compatibility with a wide variety of caging materials including polycarbonate
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation with biodegradable surfactants
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH - 1% solution 11.5, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)