Cage-Klenz® 180 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent
Cage-Klenz® 180 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning and materials compatibility requirements found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 180 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent is a liquid, phosphate-free detergent for use in high pressure spray animal cage washing equipment. It is formulated with corrosion inhibitors for enhanced materials compatibility.
• Efficacy - Effectively cleans animal fats, oils and other organic cage residues in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Excellent materials compatibility with a wide variety of caging materials including polycarbonate
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation.
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (undiluted): 12.4, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)