Cage-Klenz® 200 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent
Phosphoric Acid Detergent; Removes Hard Water and Urine Scale
Cage-Klenz® 200 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated to remove challenging hard water and urine scales found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 200 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is a phosphoric acid-based detergent for use in high pressure spray animal cage washing equipment.
• Efficacy - Effectively cleans hard water and urine scale, and metal oxides in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Excellent materials compatibility with a wide variety of caging materials including polycarbonate
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - formulation with biodegradable surfactants.
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (1%): 2.0, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)