Cage-Klenz® 250 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent
Citric Acid Detergent
Cage-Klenz® 250 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated for the safe and effective removal of hard water scale, urine scale and organic residues found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 250 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is a liquid phosphate-free, citric acid-based detergent.
• Efficacy - Effectively cleans hard water and urine scale in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Excellent materials compatibility with a wide variety of caging materials including polycarbonate
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation with biodegradable surfactants
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (1%): 2.6, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)