Glass-Klenz® Glassware Detergent
Glass-Klenz® Glassware Detergent is a free rinsing glassware detergent specially formulated for use in automated glassware washing applications for the removal of particulate.
Glass-Klenz Glassware Detergent is a low-foaming, chelant-based, liquid detergent for cleaning laboratory glassware.
• Flexibility - Effective removal of laboratory residues in both soft and hard water
• Efficacy - Effectively holds soils in suspension allowing to be completely removed without redeposition
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Safety - Mild pH for enhanced safety and substrate compatibility
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (1%): 10.9, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)