LabKlenz™ 100 Alkaline Detergent
Alkaline Detergent with Corrossion Inhibitors
LabKlenz™ 100 Alkaline Detergent is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning and materials compatibility requirements found in laboratory glassware washing applications.
LabKlenz 100 Alkaline Detergent is a phosphate-free, liquid, alkaline detergent for use in automated laboratory glassware washing applications. It is formulated with corrosion inhibitors for enhanced materials compatibility.
• Flexibility - Highly alkaline for effective removal of residues in both soft and hard water
• Efficacy - Contains corrosion inhibitors for excellent materials compatibility
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation with biodegradable surfactants
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (1%): 11.5, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)