CIP Additive® Detergent Booster and Defoamer
CIP Additive® Detergent Booster and Defoamer is specially formulated to enhance the cleaning performance of STERIS formulated detergents in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable detergent.
CIP Additive Detergent is a proprietary blend of surfactants and other performance-enhancing ingredients. This low foaming product removes a wide range of process residues and is ideal for use in CIP, COP, and manual applications.
• Productivity - Enhances the performance of other formulated detergents with additional sufactants
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
• Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics when used in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
• Safety - Enhanced operator safety due to moderate pH
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
Form - Colorless to light yellow, clear liquid
Odor - None
Specific Gravity - 77° F (25° C) 1.02, typical
pH - undiluted 8.57, typical
Solubility - Complete
Foam - Low at temperatures above 110°F (43° C)
Phosphates - None
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)