Alcare® OR Foamed Antiseptic Handrub
Premium antimicrobial foam available in a touchless dispenser
STERIS' Alcare® OR Antiseptic Hand rub with Emollients is a foamed formulation of 62% ethyl alcohol and enhanced emollients that provide hand antisepsis while the emollients soften skin and prevent dryness. It is ideal to reduce the risk of environmental contamination from personnel. Alcare OR Antiseptic Hand rub is an excellent adjunct to hand washing when additional antimicrobial protection is needed. This product has documented efficacy against gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, and it meets the criteria of the FDA as a healthcare personnel hand wash and a surgical scrub.
HOW ALCARE OR FOAMED ANTISEPTIC HANDRUB WITH EMOLLIENTS WORKS
STERIS' Alcare OR Foamed Antiseptic Handrub with Emollients is an alcohol based handrub that offers fast antimicrobial action on hands without the need for a water rinse.
WHY ALCARE OR FOAMED ANTISEPTIC HANDRUB WITH EMOLLIENTS?
• Productivity - For use where immediate, waterless hand germicidal compliance is needed.
• Efficacy - For use as a US FDA Surgical Scrub to provide immediate antimicrobial efficacy.
• Safety - Mild formulation for hand comfort.
• Ease of Use - Formulated with enhanced emollients for high frequency professional use.
• Hands Free Operation - Available in a 17 oz. can designed for hands-free foot pump operation
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)