Location: OnlineJoin the STERIS Life Sciences team for a wonderful learning opportunity during our upcoming webinar.
Why attend the presentation:
Successful autoclave Performance Qualification starts with a fundamental understanding of steam sterilization microbiology. In this webinar, the steam sterilization mechanism is described as it relates to bacterial cells and endospores. Whether qualifying a new autoclave installation or continuing maintenance of existing equipment, there are specific expectations for steam sterilization that must be met. Common questions and hot topics in the industry will also be presented. Understanding these fundamentals is critical to developing a successful autoclave sterilization process.
What will be covered:
• Steam sterilization on a microbial level
• Autoclave Performance Qualification expectations
• Regulatory and GMP requirements for steam sterilization
• Process verification tools for use in an autoclave
• Common questions, problems and cGMPs
Who will benefit:
• Quality Assurance
Duration: 1 hour