Location: Raleigh, NC
Applied Cleaning Validation Practices: A STERIS Master Class
July 30 - 31, 2019
1. Lifecycle approach to cleaning validation
2. Cleaning chemistries & application parameters
3. Laboratory studies and scale up
4. CIP, COP, Manual cleaning methods
5. Process and engineering Issues
6. Cleaning process equipment-bioreactors, rings, membranes
7. Cycle development
8. Process design and qualification
Who Should Attend?
Scientists and engineers working in the Biomanufacturing industry including roles such as Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Quality Control, Validation, Operations, Microbiology, Facilities Maintenance, Engineering, and Plant Management disciplines.
Attend and you will receive:
Notebook containing all course lecture and lab materials
Certificate of attendance