Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Addressing Biofilm & Other Non-Routine Microbial Events
October 28, 2019
Our team will be back in Bethesda teaching back-to-back courses! Attend this in-depth training course to learn all about contamination control best practices and setup/operation of ASTM and EPA approved high shear CDC biofilm reactors and single tube test methods. Attendees will be able to review case studies, understand different risk-based tools and more.
STERIS experts Jim Polarine and Paul Lopolito will be the distinguished trainers!
- Evaluate contamination control best practices
- Compare and contrast the different risk-based tools
- Apply various risk-based approaches to real-world case studies to address non-routine events
- Evaluate and discuss laboratory test results using the methods on single species biofilms under various conditions
- Describe the different steps in a risk-based flow diagram
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for professionals directly involved in non-routine microbial events and risk assessment activities.
- Supervisors in Quality, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Engineering
- Managers in Quality, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Engineering
If you’re planning to attend, check out the training course on shutdown recovery and disinfectant effectiveness that is happening the day after (on October 29) at the same location! Register here