Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Shutdown Recovery and Disinfectant Effectiveness Studies for Controlled Environments
October 29, 2019
Our team will be back in Bethesda teaching back-to-back courses! Attend this comprehensive one day training course on shutdown recover plans for cleanroom manufacturing operations. Attendees will get a chance to learn about the fundamentals of environmental control, proven strategies for loss of environmental controls and more.
STERIS experts Jim Polarine and Joseph McCall are the distinguished trainers for the course!
- Develop a shutdown recovery plan, and/or assess the scientific integrity of their current plan
- Develop and deploy a pre- and post-shutdown monitoring plan that definitively demonstrates suitable environmental control has been re-established after a planned or unplanned loss of aseptic control
- Describe disinfectant cleaning programs for regulated manufacturing environments and assess your own facility’s cleaning and disinfection program
- Explain regulatory requirements and expectations in the US and Europe, specifically regarding response plans for planned and unplanned shutdowns, disinfectant qualifications, and continuous improvement assessments
- Evaluate DE test protocols for suitability and accurately interpret disinfectant effectiveness test data
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who are responsible for cleanroom manufacturing operations after a loss of environmental controls.
If you’re planning to attend, check out the training course on addressing biofilm and other non-routine microbial events that is happening the day before (on October 28) at the same location! Register here