Location: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MassachusettsISPE Boston Product Show
September 18, 2019
The Annual Product Show is back! Join our experts at this exclusive one-day ISPE Boston Area Chapter event and biopharmaceutical show. Our team will be a part of the education sessions diving into VPHP Decontamination Systems, in addition to being available throughout the show as an exhibitor. Be sure to stop by Booth E52 in the East Hall to see us!
Track 3 - Biopharma Manufacturing Efficiencies & Improvements
Integrated VPHP Decontamination Systems: The Emerging Utility
Speaker: John Klostermyer, Application Project Manager
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Content includes concepts and examples of how vapor phase hydrogen peroxide gas can be included into a facility as a utility. How 35% H2O2 can be safely and reproducibly converted to a gas and delivered to decontaminate any enclosure via protocols stored in the building automation system. This emerging technology will impact current methods of decontamination that are labor intensive, prone to human error and less efficient in terms of chemical use.
Main points include:
- Clearly defining the aseptic process capturing it in a URS.
- Pros and cons of manual, integrated and portable systems
- People and skill-sets needed to implement
- Review of common installations with cycle times
- Aseptic and containment environments
- Interfacing with the building automation system
- Best management practices
- Common mistakes
- System validation
- Frequently asked questions