Location: Melbourne, Australia
PDA Australia Aseptic Processing Summit
September 19 - 20, 2019
ISPE Australasian Affiliate and PDA Australia Chapter are teaming up for a joint summit on Aseptic Processing in Melbourne! The summit will focus on aseptic process and facility design, and contamination control practices.
Our experts, Jim Polarine and Richard Chai, will be leading the sessions throughout day 2 that focus on Contamination Control & Risk Based Cleaning and Disinfection.
Day 2 - Agenda:
- 8:30am - Welcome by Jim Polarine
- 8:40am - A Risk Based Cleaning and Disinfection Program - by Jim Polarine
- 10:10am - Networking Break
- 10:40am - Case Studies: Rouge Formation and Remediation - by Richard Chai
- 12pm - Lunch Break
- 13:00pm - Current Debates and Challenges Regarding Disinfectant Validation and Methods to Circumvent Them - by Jim Polarine
- 14:00pm - Contamination Control in Process Equipment - Biofilm Generation and Remediation - by Richard Chai
- 14:45pm - Networking Break
- 15:15pm - Cleanroom Start Up and Bringing the Cleanroom Online After Worst Case Events - by Richard Chai
- 16:46pm - Q&A with Jim Polarine and Richard Chai
Who Should Attend?
- Quality control staff, microbiologists, operations managers, cleanroom managers, regulatory managers, and validation practitioners, engineers, managers and staff involved in the manufacture of sterile/non-sterile medicinal products or medical devices.
- Technical professionals, management, vendors and operations personnel who support sterile manufacturing operations.