Location: Incheon, South Korea
Two of our experts, Neo Aik Ann and Richard Chai are leading a training course through the PDA Korea Chapter. Join us for a comprehensive course focusing on cleaning and disinfection best practices. A hands-on session on application of disinfectants onto surfaces and residue removal practices will also be included.
- Apply best practices in control of bioburden, cleaning and disinfection
- Understand the method to investigate microbial related contamination
- Design a robust cleaning and disinfection program
- Perform application of disinfectants onto surfaces
- Evaluate data from inspection program identify potential program improvements and create solutions
Who Should Attend?
This course is great for professionals involved in pharmaceutical cleaning and disinfection program for sterile drug manufacturing working in the following departments:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control