Our Technical expert, Jim Polarine, is partnering with ECC Webinars to host a comprehensive webinar on the current cleaning and disinfection industry regulations, including the latest revision of Annex I and recent FDA Warning Letters and 483s. Other crucial topics covered in detail include cleaning frequency, disinfectant rotation, rinsing and residue removal, disinfectant coverage calculations, and the most current equipment and methodologies for cleaning and disinfection.
Other Topics Covered:
- Effective ways to rotate disinfectants
- The need to control bioburden involves a sound cleaning and disinfection program
- The most current industry methods for applying disinfectants
- Effective methods for controlling residues
- All the necessary components will be discussed that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA and EMA
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is ideal for all FDA and EMA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device fields. The following employees would also benefit:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- EH&S Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers
Click Here to Register
See Jim’s other ECC Webinar, Contamination Control Strategies: Facts and Sciences to Consider, on February 26th!