With a wide range of washers and sterilizers available in the market and designed for various applications, common questions often arise. Our upcoming free webinar will answer these questions, while highlighting standards and guidelines used in the research and pharmaceutical industries to determine the proper equipment based on specific applications. Characteristics will be explained in detail that differentiate GMP from Laboratory equipment.
Questions that will be answered:
- What is a GMP washer?
- How do you describe a GMP sterilizer?
- Why are GMP washers and sterilizers so much more expensive than laboratory units?
- What are the most significant differences between GMP and non-GMP washers and sterilizers?
- Why does it take more time to procure a GMP unit?
- When do I need to consider a GMP system instead of a non-GMP system?
Who will benefit?
- QA and QC Managers
- Validation Managers
- Operations/Facility Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Engineers working for Architect and Engineering firms