Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
The PDA Annual Meeting is always a must-attend event! This three day event brings together the best in the pharmaceutical industry and this year’s show is ideal for those working to improve existing processes or new technologies.
Our goal in serving the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is to help our customers deliver safe and effective drugs to the marketplace. Our team works with the largest manufacturers of tablets, capsules, liquid doses, and parenterals to provide effective programs for cleaning manufacturing equipment and formulated chemistries.
Our expert, Jim Polarine will be presenting during Poster Presentations hours in the Exhibit Hall from 11:30am - 2:00pm on March 31st.
- A Case Study in Cleaning and Sanitization for Cleanroom Start-Up
- Evaluation of a Quaternary Ammonium Ready To Use (RTU) Disinfectant and Hydrogen Peroxide/Peracetic Ready To Use (RTU) Combination Sanitization Regimen for Cleanroom Start-Up
Stop by booth #401 for an exclusive opportunity to speak to our experts one-on-one!
PDA Annual Meeting Exhibit Hours:
- Monday, March 30: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 31: 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 1: 11:00am - 1:30pm