Cage-Klenz® 150 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent
Chlorinated Alkaline Detergent; Removes Difficult Organic Residues
Cage-Klenz® 150 Alkaline Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated to meet the most challenging cleaning and materials compatibility requirements found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 150 Alkaline Detergent is a liquid, phosphate-free chlorinated alkaline detergent for use in high pressure spray animal cage washing equipment. This highly alkaline, oxidative chemistry is very effective at removing stubborn organic residues.
• Efficacy - Chlorinated alkaline formula effectively cleans animal fats, oils and other organic cage residues in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Low foaming for use in automated spray washing applications
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time with free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH - 1% solution 12.0, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)