Connect with a solution expert who can help you further with your questions or concerns.Contact Us Today
April 10, 2020 - Update 2
The FDA has granted STERIS an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). This allows STERIS to temporarily provide a distinct option to effectively decontaminate compatible N95 or N95-equivalent Respirators up to 10-times using the Non-Lumen Cycle of the V-PRO® Low Temperature Sterilization System (Models: 1 Plus, maX and maX 2).
Additional details can be found HERE.
April 1, 2020 - Update 1
Dear Valued Customers,
During this evolving COVID-19 pandemic, please know the STERIS Life Sciences team is aligned with the guidelines and restrictions ordered by the CDC and is fully committed to the safety, well-being and health of our associates, Customers, suppliers and the global communities that we serve. As you may know, STERIS has been classified as an “Essential Critical Infrastructure” provider to the health care and supporting industries. To reduce risk while ensuring limited disruption to your day-to-day business, we have implemented the following procedures:
Workplace and Community
- Remote Work: We have implemented a mandatory work from home policy for those workers who can do so, encouraging virtual collaboration, interaction and meetings.
- Travel: Non-essential travel has been eliminated.
- Communication: Information has been provided to all work teams detailing both symptoms of Covid-19 and instructions on how to proceed if they are displaying such symptoms.
- Leadership: Ongoing task-force meetings to monitor and adjust procedures as needed to ensure that the safety of workers and Customers’ needs are met.
Manufacturing and Technical Service Professionals
- Manufacturing: Global manufacturing facilities remain in production with strict protocols around entrance into the facilities, social distancing within work-teams and both regular hand-sanitation and surface decontamination.
- Service and Maintenance: Life Sciences Field Service teams continue to support all global maintenance, repair, installation, certification and decontamination needs; our Life Sciences Technical Services team is providing phone and virtual support with our standard 24-hour response time.
Product Supply and Logistics
- Supply Chain: Global team actively tracking raw material availability while addressing manufacturing capacity and supplier mitigation as needed.
- Customer Service: Carefully monitoring inventory and executing daily order processing to support our Customers’ needs. Readily available to answer any questions you may have.
Stay safe and healthy. Please contact STERIS Technical Services or your Account Manager if you have questions or require additional information on managing the risks of COVID-19.
Stay up-to-date on the science of COVID-19
If you have questions about the virus and how to best protect yourself, please consult the sources below for the most current guidelines and recommended precautions.