Microbial Control in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Cleanrooms
This one-day, pharmaceutical microbial control seminar provides regulatory based and industry-standard, practice-based information to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers for microbial control training on microbial device cleanroom standards. The information covered in this seminar includes disinfectant mechanisms of action, selection criteria, application and validation. This seminar grew out of several on-site seminars that were held at the request of pharmaceutical and medical device facilities that were seeking guidance in establishing microbial control programs.
- Microbial Control Technologies - Disinfectant Chemistry, Disinfectant Regulation, and Quality Control Aspects
- Selection and Integration of Chemistry and Application Options
- Validation Practices and Troubleshooting Techniques
- Substrate Compatibility
- Chemical Residue Testing
- Isolator Sanitation Issues
- Personnel Issues
- Troubleshooting Microbial Excursions
Fee: $ 2,500 USD plus Travel Expenses for Speakers (includes seminar and seminar notes for up to 50 attendees.
To inquire about scheduling a seminar at your site: Call 314.290.4743 or contact your STERIS account manager
Presenters: The presenters for this seminar are industry experts from the STERIS Technical Service group.