Location: Lyon, France
Date: October 23, 2018
Walid El Azab will be presenting the course “Autoclave and Wet Heat Sterilization: validation, checking critical parameters and management of aseptic components for maintenance of sterility.” This A3P training course will cover the principles of heat sterilization, ways to improve pre and post-sterilization productivity and solutions to common challenges. During the seminar, he will also discuss the management and maintenance of heat quality and sterile status of sterile components.
- Understand the principles of heat sterilization
- Identify the applicable regulatory requirements
- Validation and control of the critical parameters of the sterilization
- Management of the preparation of components before, during and after sterilization
Who should attend?
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experts
- Product Manager and Technician
- Manager and Validation Technician
- Quality Assurance Manager and Technician
- Quality Control Manager and Technician
- Project Manager Cleaning
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event.