Location: Virtual | 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. SST
Join STERIS experts, Jim Polarine and Dan Klein, for a complimentary webinar hosted in collaboration with ISPE Singapore. This workshop will cover a risk-based approach to Aspergillus brasiliensis and Chaetomium contamination in a cell and gene therapy cleanroom.Register for Workshop
Attendees will learn:
- How to follow a risk-based approach utilizing a fishbone diagram and the 5-whys centered on using good science.
- The most common causes of contamination, in case studies with fungal spore contamination.
- New efficacy testing data on Chaetomium and Aspergillus.
- A recent case study as well as microbial identifications and how to utilize a risk-based approach.
- Solutions on how to proactively prevent fungal contamination from reoccurring.