Cage-Klenz® 220 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent
Glycolic Acid Detergent; Removes Hard Water and Urine Scale
Cage-Klenz® 220 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is specially formulated for the safe and effective removal of hard water scale, urine scale and organic residues found in research animal caging.
Cage-Klenz 220 Acid-Based Cage Wash Detergent is a liquid phosphate-free, hydroxyacetic acid-based detergent.
• Efficacy - Effectively cleans hard water and urine scale, and organic soils in both soft and hard water
• Flexibility - Excellent materials compatibility with a wide variety of caging materials including polycarbonate
• Cost Savings - Reduces utility consumption and cleaning time due with low foaming, free-rinsing formulation
• Environmentally Friendly - phosphate-free formulation with biodegradable surfactants
• Reliability - Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
pH (1%): 2.8, typical
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)