Date: October 22, 2018
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 PM EST
Hosted by STERIS expert Jim Polarine, the “Disinfectant Validation: Debates and Challenges” webinar will cover current debates in the industry regarding disinfectant coupon testing.
Polarine will discuss the importance of disinfectant efficacy testing with specific bacterial spores. He will also cover both sides of the debate on disinfectant validation with an emphasis on current FDA, MHRA, ANVISA and HPRA regulatory expectations.
Topics that will be covered:
- Effective ways to validate disinfectants, sanitizers and sporicides
- The most common causes for coupon testing failures
- The most current industry methods for conducting coupon testing
- Developing risk assessments for choosing environmental isolates and coupon surfaces
- Current global regulatory guidance on disinfectant validation
Who will benefit:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- EH&S Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind webinar. Register today!