We’re hosting a complimentary webinar exploring the advantages and disadvantages of two of the most common processes that are used in the Pharmaceutical and Research industries, steam autoclaving and dry heat.
Over the last 20 years, new methods of sterilization have emerged in the market. Autoclaving with steam continues to be the method of choice for most products, however, steam autoclaving is not a universal process. Many products that require sterilization simply cannot withstand the temperatures of the extremely high moisture conditions associated with steam. Therefore, processes such as dry heat, vaporized hydrogen peroxide, and even ethylene oxide gas have found their place in the market.
- Learn about the basic principles of sterilization for components used in the Pharmaceutical and Research industries
- Understand the key differences between moist heat and dry heat sterilization processes
- Develop the capacity to articulate the advantages/disadvantages of both approaches and identify the best process for a given application
Who Will Benefit:
- Pharma/Biopharma Manufacturing Facility Operations Managers
- Architects & Engineers
- Research Facility Managers