Location: Offaly, IrelandApplying VHP Biodecontamination & Other STERIS Solutions to Meet Your Facility Needs
A Deep Dive Into Applications & Best Practices
WHEN: February 20, 2019
TIME: 09:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join STERIS industry experts for a 1-day seminar covering our patented VHP technology! Attendees will have many opportunities to ask questions as they learn about our STERIS VHP products, applications and hear from Service experts about several topics, including:
- Introduction to VHP Technology
- Clean Room Cleaning and Maintenance
- Room and Facility VHP Biodecontamination
- Isolator and Small Enclosure VHP Biodecontamination
- Material Transfer between classified areas using VHP Biodecontamination
- Surface Sterilization of prefilled biological products and devices using VHP Technology
BONUS POST-PRESENTATION TOUR
For this event, we are offering attendees a site tour of the STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies (AST) facility (starting at 4pm) after the presentations conclude. This tour will feature Ethylene Oxide, E-beam irradiation and VHP® Sterilization systems and is optional to attendees. STERIS will provide busing from the hotel to the facility and back because parking is limited. The tour and travel will take roughly an hour and a half.
Attendees are also welcome to stay after both the presentations and tour for a cocktail hour/reception.
Register by February 8, 2019