Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Our team is teaming up with PDA for multiple training courses throughout the year on the fundamentals of aseptic processing. The first one kicks off January 13th in Bethesda!
During this comprehensive four day training course, attendees will gain an understanding of the basic principles, processes and systems related to aseptic processing. This course will also allow attendees to learn about environmental monitoring systems, facility cleaning and disinfection, aseptic cleanroom operations, filtration, sterilization, aseptic process simulation, and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate current aseptic processing procedures
- Assess potential risks of product contamination using airflow visualization techniques
- Determine the necessary components of an effective environmental monitoring program
- Describe the importance of filter integrity testing
- Examine cleanroom fill operations to ensure appropriate interventions and observations occur
- Review basic microbiology concepts and techniques to multiples aspects of aseptic processing
- Demonstrate an understanding of sanitization techniques and disinfectant evaluation by properly operating different cleaning systems
- Interpret regulatory requirements for manufacturing sterile products produced by aseptic process