CIP 100® Alkaline Process and Research Cleaner
KOH-based Detergent; Clean-in-Place (CIP), Clean-out-of-Place (COP), and Manual Cleaning
View Product Overview »
Your business is unique and we offer a wide variety of Services that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
STERIS is committed to partnering with you to maintain, certify and protect your investment. Learn more about our full portfolio of Service offerings including equipment service, controlled environment service, and genuine OEM parts. Together, we can maximize your results while maintaining compliance and safety.
View All Service Offerings
CIP 100® Alkaline Process and Research Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable detergent.
CIP 100 Detergent is a proprietary blend of potassium hydroxide, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This low foaming product removes a wide range of process residues, from fermentation by-products to silicone-based emulsions and lubricants, and is ideal for use in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP) and manual applications.
• Flexibility - Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
• Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
• Global Availability - and manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
Form - Light yellow/clear liquid
Odor - Slight chemical
Specific Gravity - 77° F (25° C) 1.26
pH - 1% solution 12.4
Solubility - Complete
Foam - None
Rinsing - Excellent
Phosphates - None
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)