CIP 200® Acid-Based Process and Research Cleaner
Phosphoric Acid Detergent; Routine Cleaning; Rouge Removal
View Product Overview »
Your business is unique and we offer a wide variety of Services that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
STERIS is committed to partnering with you to maintain, certify and protect your investment. Learn more about our full portfolio of Service offerings including equipment service, controlled environment service, and genuine OEM parts. Together, we can maximize your results while maintaining compliance and safety.
View All Service Offerings
CIP 200® Acid-Based Process and Research Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable detergent.
CIP 200 Acid Detergent is a proprietary blend of phosphoric acid, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This low foaming detergent is ideal for use in CIP, COP and manual applications for a variety of applications including derouging and passivation.
• Flexibility - Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
• Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
• Global Availability - and manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
Form - Colorless/clear liquid
Odor - Slight chemical
Specific Gravity - (25° C) 1.34
pH - (1%) 2.0
Solubility - Complete
Foam - Low
Rinsing - Excellent
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)