ProKlenz® Foam High Performance Alkaline Cleaner
Globally Available Alkaline Foaming Detergent for Spray Applications
View Product Overview »
Your business is unique and we offer a wide variety of Services that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
STERIS is committed to partnering with you to maintain, certify and protect your investment. Learn more about our full portfolio of Service offerings including equipment service, controlled environment service, and genuine OEM parts. Together, we can maximize your results while maintaining compliance and safety.
View All Service Offerings
ProKlenz® Foam High Performance Alkaline Cleaner is an engineered all-purpose cleaner to accommodate the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, and nutraceutical industries worldwide. ProKlenz FOAM Cleaner has a high foam profile, even at a low concentration, for improved cleaning over existing foam products. The free rinsing formula and surfactant system minimize utility consumption and promote cost-effective cleaning processes.
When used as directed with suitable foaming spray equipment, ProKlenz FOAM Cleaner can be applied on internal and external processing equipment constructed from common types of metals and plastics. Emulsification and dispersion properties create an effective foam profile for cleaning fats, oils, and organic soils.
• Standardization - Globally available product enables harmonized cleaning protocols across sites
• Sustainability - Free rinsing formula minimizes utility consumption and detergent residue
• Effectiveness - Alkaline compatible surfactant system cleans efficiently with one high foaming product
• Efficiency - A high foaming system and low use-concentration creates a robust foam profile that promotes cost-effective cleaning and minimizes cleaning time
• Quality - Manufactured within an FDA registered plant, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 compliant, to meet the highest standard in manufacturing and quality assurance
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)