ProKlenz® ONE High Performance Alkaline Cleaner
NaOH-based Detergent; Biodegradable Ingredients; Disinfectant and Virucide
ProKlenz® ONE High Performance Alkaline Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement and other industries requiring an effective validatable cleaner.
ProKlenz ONE Cleaner is a proprietary blend of sodium hydroxide, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This low foaming product removes a wide range of process residues, from fermentation by-products to silicone-based emulsions and lubricants, and is ideal for use in clean-in-place (CIP) and clean-out-of-place (COP).
• Productivity - Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP) and clean-out-of-place (COP).
• Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports.
• Efficacy - Delivers microbial control in critical manufacturing processes with disinfectant, virucidal and bioilm removal capabilities.
• Globally Availability - Manufactured with biodegradable ingredients to support harmonization of cleaning processes.
• Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility.
Certificates of manufacture/analysis for consumable products by product ID and lot number. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required)